Changes to Pantone Color Books

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the Pantone Color Books that are pre-loaded in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign will be phased-out from future software updates starting in August 2022. To access the complete set of Pantone Color Books, Pantone requires customers to purchase a premium license through Pantone Connect and install a plug-in using Adobe Exchange.  

For more information, please refer to the following FAQ pages:

HelpX: Pantone FAQ (Photoshop) 

HelpX: Pantone FAQ (Illustrator) 

HelpX: Pantone FAQ (InDesign) 

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please pin this as a featured post so it does not get lost in the forum?

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I agree with Kevin Important inforamation! need to be there !

Thnk you Kevin!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Pattie & Kevin, you're right that’s rather important info. It'll cause a lot of consternation I imagine.

For a big change like this Adobe should write to all Photoshop subscribers.

But can one actually "pin" a post on  Khouros? Google isn't helping, if you know how to do it and can explain I'll do it for you

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I belive its an Admin-only option (not moderator). You can see where other topics are pinned to the top of the discussion board (some that could probably be removed at this point). @Pattie-F Can you pin this post?

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines