• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charges for premium services with no access

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am being charged for a monthly premium subscription but I cannot access premium features.   I get a message saying I can start a free trial and if I select it am told I am already subscribing.  But as I stated I cannot access any premium features.   Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what are the 'premium features' you are expecting?

who are you paying for 'premium features? you sure you have just paid to subscribe from adobe?

if you just signed up and didnt try to access the free 30 day trial, just contact adobe on teh chat and they willprobably bump along your first payment so you get the 30 days free, but i think it automatically accounts for that to be honest.

The free trial is the whole suite, nothing is capped or limited as far as i know, there is no difference from the paid verison, other than not paying for it yet.

did you download the creative cloud app that then installs the apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines