• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cintiq Offset/UI Scaling Issue in CS6

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Photoshop 13.0.1, as I have been on the Cintiq 24 HD for over a decade. As you might imagine, its screen has degraded over 10 years of use, and I came into the means to replace it with the 24 Pro. Well, I ran straight into the issue of CS6 not scaling the UI on a 4K screen. With the Windows 10 workaround active, I get this massive offset when I try to draw. The curved lines are my pen strokes, and the straight lines are running to where my pen physically was when I made the stroke. The Cintiq appears to understand where my pen is, but not understand the workspace is 200% scaled up?
offsetscreenshot.jpg
Ideally, I would not scale up the workspace at all, just the tool UI and the cursors (which don't scale with the Windows fix) so I can actually see what I am doing with them. Strangely, when I tried moving the tool bars to my secondary monitor which is not 4K, they scaled 50% down instead of appearing "normal" size. I've been looking for plugins that might allow me to scale the UI directly, but Google has also degraded in the past 10 years... Any solutions?
Please, no snarky comments about just getting CC already. I am chronically ill and don't have the financial security for it.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to add that I have Lazy Nezumi, but their offset fix doesn't make a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines