• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Picker - where to insert a color code?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today i had the surprise to see that the color code field has disappeared from my photoshop color picker window.

Cher can i insert something like #FFBF00 please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Thank you for your answer. This is the color picker i use to use.

Just for information, this is the color picker i had before i found the solution :

Capture d’écran 2017-07-30 à 12.15.26.png

I have found that my .psd was in 32 BITS mode. So i have changed it to 16bits and now everything is fine with my color picker.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of comments :

You colour picker should look like this :

If it does not go to Preferences > General and make sure that the colour picker is set to Adobe

Now an extra note of warning. When you enter a colour as Hex Values - those values will only give the same colour as the specified colour when you are working in the same colour space (i.e. your document has exactly the same colour profile as used when the numbers were specified). The same hex numbers with different profiles will give different colors.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. This is the color picker i use to use.

Just for information, this is the color picker i had before i found the solution :

Capture d’écran 2017-07-30 à 12.15.26.png

I have found that my .psd was in 32 BITS mode. So i have changed it to 16bits and now everything is fine with my color picker.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

background: #30E8BF; /* fallback for old browsers */
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(to bottom, #FF8235, #30E8BF); /* Chrome 10-25, Safari 5.1-6 */
background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #FF8235, #30E8BF); /* W3C, IE 10+/ Edge, Firefox 16+, Chrome 26+, Opera 12+, Safari 7+ */+

#gjsuu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines