• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors/darkness glitch?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an M1 Mac Mini. Aside from not being able to use portraiture anymore, and their snide reply to me about it, I have loved how fast Photoshop and lightroom are on the M1. 

BUT.. If I let my screen "sleep" without turning off photoshop or lightroom first, when I come back, the entire color/brightness of the image (not the computer screen, ONLY the portrait I am working on) glitches back and forth between dark/light/warm/cool. This was only happening in lightroom, but now it is happening in both lightroom and photoshop. 

Any ideas??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your GPU?! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry you are having trouble.  The import of Adobe's response is not lost on me. 

I am seriously contemplating switching from Windows OS to Mac Mini and would value your observations on how it is working with Photoshop.  If you'd like to share, please feel free to send me a personal message.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines