• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Como acceder a la ubicación de las carpetas plugins y filtros de Photoshop 2022 en macOS Monterey

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me gustaría saber como acceder a estas carpetas en macOS. Vengo de Windows y allí era muy fácil, pero en macOS no soy capaz de encontrarlas. Gracias y un saludo a toda la comunidad.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how to access these folders on macOS. I come from Windows and there it was very easy, but in macOS I am not able to find them. Thank you and greetings to the whole community.

By @Rafael26309681g68s

This link shows the file locations for Mac and Windows.  

https://helpx.adobe.com/nz/photoshop/kb/preference-file-names-locations-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Gracias, ya había visitado esa página y sigue sin indíceme donde están ubicadas esas carpetas.
Gracias de todos modos.

Enviado desde Outlook para iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines