• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compiling several photos.

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have six photos of our local desert wild flowers.  I wish to add them to a wide shot of a mountainside.  I would like them placed/inserted around the wide shot. I would like the six individual flowers reduced to a circular shape with feathered edges. How can I achieve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

You can prepare one lagre (width) document and pace your files there.

Then use layer mask to prepare circle with blur effect for all of your images

The simplest way to do it is dragging your six photos to destination document. This way you can prepare Smart object they fit with height to to your document. You can also adjust this size any way.

If you add all files select first layer (Smart object) and place it in destination position. If you need adjust size (CTRL/cmd+T). Finnaly add Layer mask and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can prepare one lagre (width) document and pace your files there.

Then use layer mask to prepare circle with blur effect for all of your images

The simplest way to do it is dragging your six photos to destination document. This way you can prepare Smart object they fit with height to to your document. You can also adjust this size any way.

If you add all files select first layer (Smart object) and place it in destination position. If you need adjust size (CTRL/cmd+T). Finnaly add Layer mask and draw circle - you can usevery large Brush (White) or selection. Then add eg. Gaussian Blur filter to soften eadges of mask.

Do the same with all layers

Pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I'm afraid I'm a beginner and am having trouble Re: Smart object, layer mask and adjusting size etc. Could you give me more detailed instructions assuming I know very little Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not a beginners task. You can lean about creating Photoshop composits with this Lynda.com online video tutorial (you can get a free 10-day trial): The Art of Photoshop Compositing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines