• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Aware Fill

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am using content aware fill via shortcut shift. backspace and F5. This does not complete the content aware fill until I set the opacity. I have to do this each time- which defeats the object of using hot keys. I have tried a combination of settings and can't get it to work. 

Ideas very welcome. 

Thanks Julie

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an area selected when using the shortcut? I am trying to see if you do but not seeing any selection.
Note that the feature from the menu has more options where you can also select how tha content aware tool is working, and what areas the content aware is to sample from… I find it is sometimes faster to use than the shortcut… but for removing spots etc then the tool si great.

The sky replacement function is also pretty awesome. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lukas, that is exactly what it was- mystery solved. Thanks also for your other suggestions- I will try them out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines