• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not complete the command because of a program error. Adobe Color Gradients

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing an issue with Adobe Color. After creating a gradient and adding it to my library, everything works fine. However, when I attempt to use the gradients saved in my library, I encounter an error message: "Could not complete the command because of a program error." This error pops up three times after clicking "OK." I am using the most updated version of Photoshop, and I even tried uninstalling and re-installing it. Interestingly, gradients I previously created on Adobe Color still work, but the ones I created within the last two days do not. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to rule everything out, have you restarted your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I restarted my computer. Didnt fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, gradients I saved several month ago are still working, the one I saved in my library after creating it in Adobe Color some days /weeks ago, gives error message  "Could not complete the command because of a program error." This error pops up three times after clicking "OK."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. Tried everything even 3 versions of photoshop, 22, 23 and 24. No luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! Nothing has helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here. Seems like adobe messed up and doesn't take notice or make fixes. That's a expensive waste....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines