Could not complete your request because it only works with OpenGL enabled document windows 2022

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using

Photoshop 23.2.1 

Updated to the latest version as of 3/12/2022. 

My platform is on Windows 10 

I'm currently getting the usual error when attempting to use the rotate tool. 

"Could not complete your request because it only works with OpenGL enabled document windows" 

I've already attempted to restart and reinstall photoshop. This did not resolve the issue. 

In this image, it says my GPU works fine 

GPU.PNG

In the preference settings, advanced settings are not disabled.

preference.PNG

In the NVIDIA control panel it says that the setting for both CUDA-GPU is set to my current GPU

and that my OpenGL preference is set to my current GPU. 

NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL.PNG

In Geforce experience my GPU drivers are also up to date 

drivers.PNG

So I'm a bit at a loss as to why I cannot use my rotate tool. Most things seem like they are working correctly? 

Below I've attached a .txt document containing my system info for photoshop. 

I am also using a 22ePRO XP pen tablet. I don't believe that'll cause issues but if it has in the past. Let me know 🙂

Hopefully, this can be resolved soon. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022
Can you quit Photoshop and plug both monitors into the NVIDIA GTX 1660, restart Photoshop, and let us know if the problem persists?

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you quit Photoshop and plug both monitors into the NVIDIA GTX 1660, restart Photoshop, and let us know if the problem persists?

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll give it a shot when i'm home again. Thank you for your reply! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! That has seem to resolve the issue. Unfortunately my gpu only has one HDMI port and I need to get another HDMI to display port or something like that. But thats an issue on my end 🙂 thanks for helping

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines