Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a Pattern with Libraries

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am really not sure what I am doing wrong!!

I tried to follow a tutorial on how to play with the new "create from image" libraries option that allows you to make seamless patterns. The problem is, I don't seem to have that option in my library. I press the plus button like the video says, and it is not there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Here is a link to the video I'm following. Create Patterns 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please, select any available Library first and then click on the plus button in the footer. It's not showing for you noq, because you are not in Libraries view yet. Please, see attached screenshot.
Capture.PNG

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have this option either. It's just not there. Even after chosing a library. Could it have something to do with the new M1 chip in my imac mini? I have used this option forever, but suddenly it's missing from my app. 

As you can see from my library, I have used this option many times before. It is no longer available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that work is still in progress - currently, not all workflows are supported in Ps on mac with M1 chip, but we are working to make it fully functional as soon as possible. 

Thank you!
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! It's nice to know there is a reason 🙂 it was making me crazy! 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines