• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Error

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i purchased a computer a few days ago and i am not very familiar with how to use them properly etc, i downloaded photoshop with the creative cloud apps and was using fine for a few days until last night when it said and "unrecoverable error has occured and photoshop will now exit"i have gone through the steps to "repair"and "uninstall" the creative cloud app but when i open up the reinstall for it, it switches to webpage and says "you are signed in you can now get back to where you was" and then switches me back to the creative cloud app where i am stuck on a loading screen. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Tia!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like a Photoshop problem and not a Creative Cloud problem. The CC app doesn't run the applications, it just manages them.

First reset Photoshop preferences (Edit > Preferences > General > Reset Preferences on Quit). That should restore Photoshop to a clean factory state.

If that doesn't help, open the CC app and uninstall Photoshop, then reinstall it.

If that still doesn't help, there is a special cleaner tool that removes all residual files everywhere, so that a new install starts from absolute scratch. But try the others first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thankyou for the reply, i cant open photoshop or creative cloud because i was told to uninstall cc and reinstall and when i open the reinstall file it switches between adobe webpage and installation screen and then just buffers, at the end it said something about server connection and my firewall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 14.50.38.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that looks like one of those messages that mean exactly what they say, so I'd start by following those suggestions. I haven't encountered this error before, so unfortunately I can't help further with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louis

Welcome to this friendly forum.

Photoshop is a professional application with a steep learning curve so you need some training. There are free tutorials via the Creative Cloud app and online step-by-step video tutorials on Linkedin Learning (you can get 30-days free access): https://www.linkedin.com/learning/photoshop-2021-essential-training-the-basics?trk=learning-serp_lea...

You can return here with specific questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I'm having the exact same issues as you. I don't think people in this thread are understanding that it's not letting us access Photoshop because the Creative Cloud is stuck on a repetative cycle of not loading then opening a web page to say you're signed in then going back to a spinning wheel and repeating the process over and over. 
Hopefully this extra information I've provided will help somebody else understand more of what we mean and be able to help because I have spent 4 hours today with people from the Adobe help team trying to fix the problem and they can't seem to work it out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah mate go to your firewall and turn off, if its already off turn on and then off again, once disabled go to the reinstaller and try again.

let me know how it goes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had done and it didn't seem to do anything unfortunately 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines