• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Photography plan with 20Gb

New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to keep my current Creative Cloud Photography plan, but I want to go back to 20GB cloud storage. Is that possible? Is mij Adobe website still avalable, and can i only lose some Collections in the cloud 

Chris

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Hi @chrisv65852847 if you want to downgrade your plan, you'll need to contact Adobe Customer Care:

Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and log into the site. Click the chat pod on the bottom right and type AGENT to get a real person who can help. Be patient 1:1 customer care puts you in a queue.

Next, if you have exceeded your 20GB storage currently, I would clean that up before you contact Customer Care otherwise you risk losing files. You have to clean up manually to preserve the coll

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @chrisv65852847 if you want to downgrade your plan, you'll need to contact Adobe Customer Care:

Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and log into the site. Click the chat pod on the bottom right and type AGENT to get a real person who can help. Be patient 1:1 customer care puts you in a queue.

Next, if you have exceeded your 20GB storage currently, I would clean that up before you contact Customer Care otherwise you risk losing files. You have to clean up manually to preserve the collections you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kevin, i will do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Either way, after the fact assets.adobe.com should still be accessible for your usage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines