Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

CRlogtransport.exe error and surface pro x

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative cloud with Photoshop and lightroom on Surface pro X (Qualcomm ARM processor)

Everything works fine in windows 10 and surface pro x

When I installed windows 11 preview to test apps Creative cloud, phoshop and lightroom would not start

Creative cloud shows error - unable to update erative cloud error 191

I am not able to launch both photoshop and lighroom with a reapeted popup showing following error

CRlotransport.exe Application error -Lightroom

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application

Any ideas how to correct it?  I have reset the computer couple of times, reinstalled CC, phoshop, lightroom few times - the problem persists. I had to revert back to Windows 10 and it works fine

Any suggestions/solutions?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021
Hi All, Please uninstall/ Remove all Microsoft visual C++ files from 2012 to 2019. From Control Panel> Programs  Features  Restart windows Click the below link and download ARM64 and x86 https://docs.microsoft.com/en-GB/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170 restart windows launch Lightroom and Photoshop and check if it works.

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here... Any solution?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait until Adobe announces Windows 11-compatible versions.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am seeing this error on my Surface Pro X using the latest version of Windows 11 beta.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It resolved for me. I reset windows 11 with local reinstall( I am in Windows 11 preview channel-same build as Windows 11 beta channel). Intsalled creative cloud, lightroom and photoshop).  No further errors. All working but Photoshop is slow now.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem! Any updates on how you might've resolved. I hate that I am paying for the services and not getting to use any of my software. 😞

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, This problem reurrred for me again. It was ok for a week after reset and re-install of windows 11 but that was only foe a short period. I do not know whether windows updates or office updaes causing the probelm  

Why can't adobe release light room and possible photoshop directly in the Microsoft Store? They release Lightroom x64 version in the store anyway. We don't have to put up with this non-sense after paying for the software

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Please uninstall/ Remove all Microsoft visual C++ files from 2012 to 2019. From Control Panel> Programs  Features 

Restart windows

Click the below link and download ARM64 and x86

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-GB/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

restart windows

launch Lightroom and Photoshop and check if it works.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankm you very much for sorting this out

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this break any other software?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are only repairing Microsoft Visual so it wont affect any other apps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines