• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 SIGN IN ERROR

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem registering Adobe Design Std CS6 6.0 MLP. It displays the following error - Update your browser To use Adobe services, please update your Adobe applications, operating system, and browser to the latest versions.
I tried fixing the registries via Fix-UpdateRequiredError and fixing via AASIapp but without success. I have a fresh installation of windows 10 22H2. I have the same problem on another PC

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error when logging in during installation and after installation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue also. Running Windows 10 Pro 22H2, and I recently did an in-place upgrade of the motherboard, CPU, and RAM. I was able to reactivate Window 10 with Microsoft, but Photoshop CS6 (which was working fine prior to the hardware upgrades) now shows the following error:

Larathiel_0-1717952140350.png

Note that Chrome is set as my default browser, so I'm not sure why Adobe would be trying to use Internet Explorer 11 if it doesn't like it anymore. I'm going to try removing IE 11 entirely from Programs & Features to see if that makes a difference...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, even after uninstalling IE 11 and rebooting, I still get the same error.

Also, is there no ability to edit posts on here to add additional details? O_o;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Larathiel you have retail license for Photoshop so this discussion may not be relevant to you. Please feel free to follow along and start a new discussion, if you still have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page may help. You need to use a modified activation method with older software: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/reactivate-older-apps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well this is odd, I've just run into exactly the same issue today, i wonder if Adobe as changed something on the back end in the last few weeks.

Kevin, i've had a look at the link you've provided but the new sing-in method doesn't persent me with a QR code so i'm not sure where to go from here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact Adobe support at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support does not exist...everywhere on Adobe support they point to the adobe community
Does anyone have an official adobe support email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support does not exist...everywhere on Adobe support they point to the adobe community

Does anyone have an official adobe support email?

By @Štúdio Texo

There are two ways to contact Adobe Customer Care: by Chat and by X (Twitter).

Do not reply to PMs, which are likely to be scammers.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Å túdio Texo sorry for any confusion. Please make sure that you are using the installation files available https://licensing.adobe.com/ when you are installing Creative Suite 6 Design Standard. These installation files are designed to work with the volume license that is registered under your account.

The online services that are included with Creative Suite 6 are either retired or won't be available on a computer that is not up to date. Information about the Update your Browser dialog can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html.  

When exactly are you receiving this message to Update Your Browser, @Å túdio Texo ? The volume license for Creative Suite 6 does not include activation. Does the dialog come up when you attempt to register the software or access online help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an error after logging in

tdioTexo_0-1718083456141.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Å túdio Texo do you know who within your organization has access? The sign-in requirement should not be necessary if you are using the installation files designed for that serial number. I do see that you registered the volume license serial number recently, but the license and correct installation files are available at https://licensing.adobe.com/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am installing the product directly from https://account.adobe.com/ and it is Adobe Design Std version 6.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming, @Å túdio Texo . Adobe's Account Management systems attempts to provide access to the neccessary installation files when you recently registered the software. Originally the installation files and license were on https://licensing.adobe.com/.

I verified the serial number you are using does not require activation, but what happens if you disconnect the computer from the network? Are you then given the option to complete an offline activation as discussed in https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/using/activate-offline.html?

If you are not given the option for an offline activation, but are still prompted to sign-in, then I would recommend locating the copy of the installation files that are available at https://licensing.adobe.com/. The retail installation files for Creative Suite 6 do support volume license serial numbers, but it may not allow you to bypass the sign in requirement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error appears after clicking sign in during installation or even after installation.

tdioTexo_0-1718084002364.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tdioTexo_0-1718084287561.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response, @Å túdio Texo . If you click on Sign In Later are you still able to use the applications included with Creative Suite 6 Design Standard?

Online features will be disabled, as already discussed, but if you are using the volume license installation files and serial number, then there should be no requirement to complete the sign-in process nor does the license support activation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says it will stop working after 7 days.

LyssaDarling22_0-1718244601910.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@noname57 this is normal for a retail license for Creative Suite 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also tried repairing the registries from

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html

Without success

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact error as well. I bought CS6 years ago, and use Adobe Acrobat from time to time. A year or so ago it required me to sign in each time I used it and enter my serial number. It was annoying, but I did that each time. Now it won't let me do that, it won't let me use the software at all. I am seeing the same notice that Studio Texas is seeing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Elestrial and @rubantin if you are referring to the error about Update your browser, then the error is accurate when it detects the web-browser or operating system installed on the computer is out-of-date. You can find more information at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html.

It doesn't sound like either of you have a volume license for Creative Suite 6. You are both welcome to follow this discussion, but any solutions offered will likely only be applicable to @Å túdio Texo and the volume license for Creative Suite 6 Design Standard the organization they represent purchased.

Volume licenses for Creative Suite 6 don't include our activation technology, so if you are encountering problems activating Dreamweaver, Acrobat, or a retail license of Creative Suite 6, please click on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to begin a secure chat session with a member of our support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Chrome as my default browser... would changing that make a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines