• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 SIGN IN ERROR

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem registering Adobe Design Std CS6 6.0 MLP. It displays the following error - Update your browser To use Adobe services, please update your Adobe applications, operating system, and browser to the latest versions.
I tried fixing the registries via Fix-UpdateRequiredError and fixing via AASIapp but without success. I have a fresh installation of windows 10 22H2. I have the same problem on another PC

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe Design & Web Premium CS6 a long while back, I've probably re-installed it a couple of times when my computer has died and I upgraded my hardware. But I have not re-installed it for a few years now, so the current problem I'm having doesn't have to do with the activation technology. Nothing changed on my end.  It was something that got changed on Adobe's end that has caused this new issue.

My current computer is running Windows 10 and my browser is the latest version of Chrome. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Elestrial and @rubantin please start a new discussion if you need additional help. @Elestrial I confirmed that your registered license for Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium is not a volume license, so the contents of this discussion are not relevant to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, I made a new thread here for anyone who also is having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, @Elestrial I have responded to your new discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff A Wright  Do you have any solution? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff A Wright Do you have any solution? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Dreamweaver CS6 (12) and am having the same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue on CS6 Photoshop - purchased 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tlebrocq and other posters, The error @Štúdio Texo is posting about is related to a volume license for Creative Suite 6. The network environment is likely managed as are the User accounts. I am going to ask that only @Štúdio Texo respond to this discussion so we can sort out the problems specific to the non-activating version of Creative Suite 6 that is being utilized.

The rest of you are welcome to follow along, and I will summarize any conclusions on how they can be applicable to retail licenses or other people using volume license for Creative Suite 6.

@Štúdio Texo I look forward to your responses and will endeavor to replying when I can. You are also welcome to begin a secure chat session at  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. We don't have a volume license team anymore, but our chat team can help you locate your organizations Deploy-to ID so that the correct installation files can be retrieved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff A Wright  Thanks I'll be waiting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the steps:

• Close any CS6 applications. (If the "Update your browser" window is showing, kill it.)

• Run the Adobe Application Manager program by itself. I was able to do this by searching for it from the Start menu.

• Upon startup, the Adobe Application Manager automatically updates itself and installs Creative Cloud Desktop in its place.

• After the update completes, you should now be able to sign in. After signing in you will need to re-enter your application's serial number.

Points to watch out for:
• The update process will require administrator privileges.

• After signing in you will need to re-enter your serial number, so have it handy.

• The update to the Adobe Application Manager will replace it with the Adobe Creative Cloud app. (Picking Updates from the Help menu in Photoshop CS6 now launches Creative Cloud, for instance.)

After Creative Cloud was installed I launched Photoshop CS6 again and this time was successfully able to sign in. Anyway, this is what worked for me, YMMV.

No idea if it'll work for everyone, or for CS6 apps other than Photoshop, but maybe this will help someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did what you guided me to, but it's the same..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ao. zora  @Jeff A Wright  

It didn't find Adobe Application Manager

tdioTexo_0-1718434769458.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ao. zora @Jeff A Wright 

Is there anything else that needs to be installed? I only have Adobe Indesign Std installed from my adobe account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Štúdio Texo I will let @Ao. zora speak to the solution they are suggesting. 

@Štúdio Texo did you add the registery entries for Creative Suite 6 per the directions in Updated your browser or operating system but still see a warning or error? - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I wrote. I have repaired the registries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming, @Štúdio Texo . Were you able to download the installation files from https://licensing.adobe.com/ or are you still using the files that were made available when you registered the software a couple weeks ago?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2024 Jun 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Štúdio Texo et al,

I had the same problem while installing Adobe Photoshope Lightroom 6.x on OS Win 10, and after have spent a while trying to fix this, I was able to finally overcome this error, forcing the Adobe account to be activated by mean of installing Adobe Photoshp Elements 2024. https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-install-photoshop-elements.html

So that, I used the later one app's installer to "force" the log in properly (I think this is the very reason one gets stuck into this screen error). Please notice that while the Elements 2024 installer did the login and while it was still running to a progress of ~20%, I re-ran the other installer (the one failing dozens of times as well), this time, as the later installer detected to be alreadly logged in to the right Adobe Account, the error did not pop up anymore and I finally got by PS LR Ver 6.x running! hope this helps others as well!

(P.S. if the above does not work, try also enabling the Right Click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Win 8 and repeat the above).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to this post and see if the steps resolve your sign in issues:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/unable-to-startup-photoshop-cs6-due-t...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Person­­: Some years ago, I purchased a copy of DesingWebPremium CS6. When purchased I installed it -without any problems- in a previous computer with windows 10. Up to now it has not given me any problems.

Recently I purchased a new computer with windows 11 and I uninstalled completely the program in the win 10 computer. When I went to install -the program- in my new computer, at first I got this message.

• We have found the following problem

The installer has detected that you have not reinitiated your hardware. It´s recommended that get out of installer, reinitiate our equipment, y try again to install

I omitted that nesagge since my computer is totally updated, also my internet browser and the Design Web Premium

I installed the software and I got this message in a pop-up window
- Sing In Required
Signing in with an Adobe ID and registering CS6 Design and Web Premium (English International= is required within 7 days otherwise it will stop working.

Your adobe ID provides you an easy way to access your serial numbers, as well as adobe creative cloud and he Adobe.com community

I took the option of “signing in”, but the next process gave mi this note

“Update your browser

To use Adobe services, please update your Adobe applications, operating system, and browser to the latest versions.”

I can not go on from that pop up menu.

From this point on I could not proceed to sign in and I could not register the software. (I´m not given that option)  

HELP… CAN YOU HELP ME???

What can I do ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines