• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[ctrl +] and [ctrl -] zoom commands don't work with artboard documents

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue where [ctrl +] and [ctrl -] aren't working properly on any document with at least 2 artboards. I've tried this on documents without artboards and there are no issues. I've tested my keyboard, but it works fine in other programs with the same keyboard shortcuts. Sometimes, when I try either zooming in or out, there is no change. When this happens, it feels as though my keyboard is broken/malfunctioning, but it's not. I have a few other random performance issues from time to time with other tools but this issue is the most persistent. I'm running Windows 10 and am using Photoshop 22.5.1

Has anyone else had this problem? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's something I just noticed: the "Auto-select" checkbox flickers on and off while I zoom in and out. When I finish a zoom operation, it takes a couple of seconds for the box to uncheck itself. I've noticed if I wait for it to be unchecked, the zooming works. I always have it checked off and use ctrl+click instead. Is zoom associated with auto-select? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you go to Preferences > Performance... is Use Graphics Processor checked?

If it is checked, if you go try going to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines