Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivated Adobe Fonts Appear in PS Font List

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-12-11 (3).png

All of my Previously Activated Fonts are showing up in Photoshop's drop-down font list. I double-checked with CC and My Adobe Fonts that they were deactivated (see screenshot at right). I also deleted Adobe's font cache in my PC (.lst files) and restarted PS, but the fonts are still there. I can't quite figure this one out. Any ideas? 

Version: Photoshop CC 22.1.0

combo.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just activated Adage Script, only to discover that four additional font families were activated along with it. Then I deactivated Adage, but it's still in the font list. Basically, this whole Adobe Fonts thing is acting up in multiple strange ways. Are other people experincing bugs with the fonts? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coul the fonts be installed in your OS?

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to include that screenshot in my post. I had it ready to go, since that's the obvious first question anyone would ask. Thanks for reminding me. 

I realize how my situation must sound (like I'm a dummy who doesn't understand how Adobe Fonts works). The fonts used to work fine, but I recently reinstalled Windows 10, and after that, things were different. There was another font issue too, but it's pretty involved, so I'm not sure I should get into it or whether it's relevant to this. Anyway, here are my system fonts. I recently set them back to Windows default, then deleted a few. So there are only 82 installed font families. 

2020-12-11 (10).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines