• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable Save to Creative Cloud dialog box

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This dialogue box just started popping up, whether saving, saving as or saving as a copy. I am using PS 2022 so I assume an auto update prompted this change. I DO NOT WANT THIS. is there a way to completely disable this box? this adds so many clicks to my daily workflow. 

I have already chosen on my computer, and selected the dont show this again option, this eliminates the second cloud storage upsell window but does not disable the first pop up.

FKxkHFZVQAAaehf.jpg

Operating system: windows 10

PS version : PS 2022

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Closest thing I can find is this in 'Preferences'. Though I will need to test to see if it stops the dialogue box from showing up.

Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 08.59.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such strange nonsense. Adobe have lost their way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although the save copy thing is annoying, at least it had a decent reason (for which Apple is to blame). This just seems like a option to push their own money generator, completely disregarding the wishes of the user-base (who aren't free users either!). 

I get the commercial interests of binding people to your cloud services. But don't put your greed over standard functions that don't improve the user experience. It's only annoying and time consuming to fix, it doesn't motivate me to use the cloud in the sligtest (quite the opposite).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wouldn't mind so much if Adobe's cloud service was any good, but it's not! It doesn't even have selective sync, which is absolutely essential for a cloud storage service. I can't even use it on my laptop because it will literally fill the hard drive with my cloud files.  Just another miserable failure from Adobe.  I can't understand what they are doing over there. It's like they have absolutely no clue how to make a decent product. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh it's just one more thing on the 'I'm getting ready to ditch Adobe' pile. There are better options out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[cursing removed by moderator] this is awful. Adobe, don't force this trash on us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closest thing I can find is this in 'Preferences'. Though I will need to test to see if it stops the dialogue box from showing up.

Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 08.59.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

I don't understand why Adobe always wastes our time when most of us are working people that don't need the extra time to be disabling and trying to look up stuff to get rid of these things. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works .... Thankyou!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this will govern where the default setting will be offered. 

Subscribers have free storage, and the PSDC format available on the cloud offers versioning, and other options, such as the way to interact with files online, which might be useful in certain cases.

I don't know how they could best advertise those advantages, but the default option of saving online clearly does not resonate with all users...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally nobody wants this.  Get a grip, Adobe.  You're so embarrasing it hurts.

Malc157F has the right answer.  But please just let us work without shoving this down our gullets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rarely complain about new "features" but this one really pissed me off! There is no way I want to use their cloud services. I find absurd that this would be the default after an upgrade without asking. Then I had to waste 15 minutes figuring how to disable it. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This coupled with the "save as copy" feature ads 2 clicks per save. Over the course of a year this costs me a surprising amount of money.  Adobe, maybe make people opt into these changes rather than opt out.  Come on now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines