• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Icon

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2009 Apr 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Photoshop CS4 version 11.0 on a 2 x 2.66 GHz Inel Mac with OS X 10.4.11.

When I save a file as a Photoshop document by choosing Save or Save As from the file menu, the document icon is a thumbnail of the image.  When I save a file as a Photoshop document using the JavaScript Document.save() method, the document icon is a generic Photoshop icon.

Is there anything I can do either in script code or in application preferences to ensure that the document icons always display as image thumbnails?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advisor ,
Apr 06, 2009 Apr 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing that you can do from the scripting side, afaik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds like a finder issue. On reboot does it show correctly? Are you saving a PSD with a different extension? Are you using extensions? What does the type/creator say for your document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines