• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download all cloud files to my desktop.

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way I can download all my Photoshop Cloud files to my desktop? Either from the Creative Cloud App or from the Web. Please Help!!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Hi @nevillebrem you cant download folders. Open the folder, select all the assets inside then download the assets, not the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - you can go to your CC app - go to your files, select them and right click dow download. You should be able to select them all and download. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem is, that I don't have this button.

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 21.11.14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nevillebrem its found by the ellipses

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1683575738209.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just select and right click... 

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 2.18.02 PM.png

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still no button 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my response. Dont right-click use the Ellipses menu option to download. Can you show your entire screen instead of sections?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 17.36.41.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nevillebrem you cant download folders. Open the folder, select all the assets inside then download the assets, not the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see, thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin, please advise how to select all files in my Adobe creative cloud folder. I see no way to do this. And then - if I select more than one file (asset) the Download option disappears. I have hundred of files I need to download before February 01, 2024 and Cloud syncing goes away. Please help, thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kevin:
It may be too late for you to use this method, but you can try:

• Activate Sync: If you activate the sync feature, Adobe should Sync all the files from your PC to the cloud and vice versa into a master folder called “Creative Cloud Files”.
  • Move: After the sync is finished, you should move those synced files to a different location for safety’s sake
  • Timing: You should try and complete all of this within this week because Thew sync service is discontinued next week.

See this article: “Sync your files using cloud storage” https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sync-creative-cloud-files.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines