• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dual Brush Not Continuous in Pattern Preview

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I was using a dual brush in pattern preview mode. The brush tip is a large soft pressure sensitive tip. The second brush tip is a sample of a leaf. The artboard is large. 1 meter square. 300 DPI. Computer is MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021). Photoshop version 23.2.1

I was working in pattern preview mode and began to notice shapes and shading not continuing across the boudaries. This was happening especially near the corners.

I've been working with similar brushes on this artboard for several days prior using a 2021 27" iMac and didn't have this issue until now, which makes me wonder if this is an issue with the MacBook Pro M1 processor.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 2.12.06 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To help solve the issue in Photoshop, select Help > System Info.

1. In the System Info dialog for MacBook Pro M1, click Copy.
  2. Attach or copy the info here to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could save that brush, export it and attach it here?  I have not been able to repro this.  Also can you include a screenshot of the whole Photoshop app frame including the entire canvas (may need to zoom out) and Brush Settings?  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines