• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link Media Server Photoshop Cs6

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2012 Nov 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a problem with this patch. When a I try to click on File/Import/Video Frames To Layers there's an error "DynamicLink Media Server is not aviable". I try to wait 30 second and restart the program and my pc, but there have been no changes.

I also updated the patch downloaded from the website version 1.01

I saw that others have had this problem, but I have not figured out how they did to solve it. I'm Italian and I understand little about your language so... could you explain it more clearly?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 17, 2016 Sep 17, 2016

I also have this problem, but after i install Adobe After Effects for CS6 then my video files in my Photoshop WORKED!!!!

i think the dynamic link is in AE files...

it really works!

you should try that!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dynamic Link Server not being available is usualyl a permissions or security issue. Eitehr you don't have the user privileges or e.g. some security tool is blocking stuff. Check those things. Turn off your virus scanner, run as admin.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing that blocks the program in my firewall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a CS6 update that updated the DynamicLinkMediaServer http://forums.adobe.com/message/4768525#4768525

Also on my Windows & machine I see the following files if your on windows make sure you have them also

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\dynamiclinkmediaserver\1.0\dynamiclinkmediaserver.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\dynamiclinkmediaserver\1.0\DynamicLinkMedia.dll

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\dynamiclinkmediaserver\1.0\dynamiclink.dll

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\dynamiclink.dll

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge CS6 (64 Bit)\dynamiclink.dll

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have any of the files can u help me download them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2016 May 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont have these files either. i have attempted to download the updates from Adobe but they just arent working. is there any way of me getting these files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i checked these files in my pc and i've got all these present there, but still i have the same problem in my cs6 audition.

help me figure this out please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2016 Sep 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem, but after i install Adobe After Effects for CS6 then my video files in my Photoshop WORKED!!!!

i think the dynamic link is in AE files...

it really works!

you should try that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

indian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines