• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EDITING

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How Can I Make an image look like this, for example a picture of my face to look like this image, i see there s a halftone and the rest i don't know how it was made, could somebody help, thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Collage, painting, adjustments, filters, … 

I would not expect a one-click-solution to provide a »good« result. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2024 May 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! 🙌🏽

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• What exactly are you looking to do? Is it just the halftone processing look, or the compositing? As far as the halftone, your posted image looks to be mad from an actual halftone screen and not digitally. The shadows and highlights are clipped, which indicates that the halftone was made without a flash exposure nor a no screen exposure, which are used to control the shadow and highlight dots. There might be a way to digitally do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! I got it🩶

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So just that we know, what were you trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got pretty far with just a few quick edits. The starting image was synthesized using Generative Fill.

1. Apply the Halftone filter in Filter > Filter Gallery.

2. Mess it up a little more with the Graphic Pen filter in Filter > Filter Gallery.

3. Adjust curves to simulate the lower dynamic range of a photocopy on paper.

If you want to break it up to make it look a little more like a collage, you can cut up your image to put pieces on different layers, then use Edit > Transform > Warp, or Filter > Liquify, or apply any other distortions or distressed effect filters you need.

1. Starting image.1. Starting image.

2. Adding Halftone Pattern and Graphic Pen in Filter Gallery.2. Adding Halftone Pattern and Graphic Pen in Filter Gallery.

3. Customizing contrast with a Curves adjustment layer.3. Customizing contrast with a Curves adjustment layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!:fire:🩶

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the image, I'd guess a posterize or threshold or photocopy filter or similar followed by a halftone conversion, either a filter, pattern or via bitmap mode conversion options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!:fire:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines