• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eliminating a moving object from a video clip

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 30 sec. video clip with two people walking through part of the clip.  How do I remove the two people walking and keep the background in this video clip?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi williamk,

You can do this task more easily in Premiere Pro instead of Photoshop. In Photoshop you need to edit every single frame.

Please refer the video tutroial

Remove Unwanted MOVING! object from your video in Premiere Pro - YouTube

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit,

Thank you for trying to help me answer my question.  I tried this video several time and it did not work.  The image this person eliminates is stationary .  Where the people I am trying to remove are moving across part of the video.  I may be doing something wrong, but it did not work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im not too familiar with Premiere, but After Effects will do this easily as well. Is the camera stationary? this would make it a bit easier as well. Its a matter of offsetting the timing your background footage and masking out the foreground.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines