• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Empty window below cc tabs

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone seen this before? You go to create a new doc, or open a new one, and, instead, you get a see-through window to your desktop. I've had this happen before, and I just shut down ps and reopen. But, it would be nice to know what's causing this. It is not solved by updates or new releases. empty window below tabls.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, make sure you have 23.3.1 update installed that just came out.

Second, if that doesn't fix it, go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So far, so good. I disabled Native Canvas, and now, it's just a waiting game.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update installed right before I opened it today, so that's not it. I closed ps and restarted, and the problem is gone, as is the case each time. However, I will disable Native Canvas next time, to see if that helps. Thank you for your solutions.

Kindest regards,

Margaret

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines