Epson projector unable to read photoshop JPEG from version 23.2.1

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My digital projector cannot read Jpegs from the newest version of PS and I tried saving to legacy format as a preference but that did not help. I have tried other JPEGS and they read fine, it is just the ones created in the newest version of PS. I have tried other projectors and it is the same problem, so I know it is not a projector problem. Adobe support has not been able to help me. Does anyone have this problem?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked to see if there are firmware updates you need to run to read the jpg?

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I have not because I have not connected projector to any computer, only attached a thumb drive with jpegs on it. It read all the jpegs except the one made with newest version of Photohop.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing you'll need to update the firmware to read newer jpg formats.

Epson has directions on how to update firmware from a USB drive - depending on your model.

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I will research that. But also, for anyone who is interested, I was able to make a screen grab of the jpeg and it worked that way.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines