• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eraser tool not working

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The eraser tool is not working - I cannot see it when it moves, it shows up as grey - screenshots attached. I have restarted Photoshop and updated to the newest version - still no luck getting it to work.

I am using Photoshop 2024 version 25.2.0 / macOS Sonoma 14.1.2

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: I have to hide the curves and levels in order for it to work properly. Please fix this!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tess34138701owqx Go to Photoshop Preferences/Technology Preview and check “Disable Native Canvas”. Quit and relaunch PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, thanks for your help but sadly this has not solved the problem. I am now having it with the spot-healing brush and the eraser tool. I've attached an additional screenshot.Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 9.45.42 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2023 Dec 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Tess34138701owqx go to Preferences/Image Processing and change the Remove Tool to "More Stable"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines