• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error en Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas Noches, redacto este problema pues ultimamente Photoshop me da un error que dice (No se ha podido cumplir porque solo funciona con ventanas de documentos que tienen OpenGL activado.) El problema es que cuando reviso si ya no es compatible con mi gpu aparece que mi procesador grafico si los es. OpenGL, OpenCL, DirectX y Vram.(Gpu NvidiaQuadroK2000D). Al revisar la informacion del sistema no me aparece la opcion de OpenGL y solamente la de OpenCL. PUes no puedo ni rotar el lienzo y cuando me muevo a traves de este la imagen se corta. Ayuda porfavor. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your graphics card is not compatible with current versions of Photoshop. It does not have DirectX12 support and has a speed of 759 ops/sec. The recommended minimum is 2,000.

You'll either need to install a much earlier version of Photoshop or upgrade your graphics card.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi how can i get an earlier version of photoshop???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://prodesigntools.com/  has direct download links to earlier versions of the applications.

However with a graphics card that slow/old I'm not sure how far you will need to go back to get a stable version of PS. Honestly, that graphics card is slower than most modern phones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But its strange because its just now i had this problem. The last 3 weeks it was all normal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try loading the previous version of Photoshop via the Creative Cloud Application.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also try going to Preferences/Performance and turning off GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tengo una version reciente de Ps, verifique y el problema no es incompartibilidad de la tarjeta, y aun asi el sistem bota el mismo error, algun consejo al respecto?

imagen_2023-07-22_115239490.pngimagen_2023-07-22_115310331.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines