Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error

Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

234919671_1244857939291393_6648124168849457696_n.jpg235418470_421084612674450_1406014034895943734_n.jpg

error photoshop 2021

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us more informations including the following :

Adobe product and version number

Operating system and version number

The full text of any error message (s)

What you were doing when the problem occurred

Screenshots of the problem and/or error messages

Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc

Please post error messages as text so we can translate it.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I'll try send you some information about this issue:
Becouse i still have trial version of Photoshop i dont have product number, but product version is 22.5

I have Windows Home (20H2) build version 19042.1165

All error messages are above on text at my first comment, but its in Czech language, it if will be a problem, let me know. I'll try translate it, but all error messages are without some exact issues.
All this error messages starts after some delay, maybe 20-30 min, nothing exacts..

My PC hardware info:
processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5500U
graphic card: AMD Radeon RX 640 2GB

harddisk: SSD 512GB
RAMs: 16GB DDR4

display resolution: 15.6" IPS 1920 × 1080

Error messages in CZ language:

Bohužel došlo k nějaké chybě-v aplikaci adobe photoshop došlo k problému a je třeba jí ukončit.

Byla vygenerována zpráva o chybě. Kliknutím na odeslat zprávu nám usnadníte analýzu příčiny a hledání řešení problémů.

second one:
Společnost adobe našla trvalé nebo dočasné řešení nedávné chyby v rámci adobe photoshop. Kliknutím na následující odkaz zobrazíte další podrobnosti.

So, thats all, I'll hope for early answer, and hope for finish all this issue too

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the error message appears after 20 - 30 min. it can be that there's a temparature problem. Have you check if you PC is overheated, possible a problem with fans on CPU.

Another problem can be a issue with your RAM. I recommend to do a complete hardware check. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you clock the link to find out what the fix to the bug is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checking again to see if you clicked on the link or got the issue resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The crash log indicates an issue with the GPU. Have. you tried disabling Use Graphics Processor under Preferences > Performance? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines