• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export As/Quick Export as PNG multiple layers are exporting a sequence instead of individual PNGs.

Explorer ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bit frustrating because this broke in the middle of a session and no matter how many restarts and updates I do it doesn't go away. 

Basically if I select layers A, B, and C and try to export them, instead of getting A,B and C, I get A, AB, and ABC. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Nevermind, I found what it was, but I'm leaving this for other people to see in case they have the same issue. 

Basically, for some reason, all layers were clipped mask to the Background layer which was locked. This also prevented the Move Tool to work ''properly''. This must be some new behavior, because I don't recall this having any relevance, but then again, it's very rare for me personally to get my layers clipped mask this way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind, I found what it was, but I'm leaving this for other people to see in case they have the same issue. 

Basically, for some reason, all layers were clipped mask to the Background layer which was locked. This also prevented the Move Tool to work ''properly''. This must be some new behavior, because I don't recall this having any relevance, but then again, it's very rare for me personally to get my layers clipped mask this way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines