• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Jpgs with file names from a csv list?

Enthusiast ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible for me to export an image as multiple .jpgs with naming the files from a list? Same image, multiple filenames. ( they are for a web store)

TIA!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never use export for I do not create jpeg files for the web.   I use Save As jpeg not export.   You can a save a phtoshop document as a jpeg file with any valid name you want.  You can save as many jpeg files as you wan.  Your Script would need to read your CSV file and parse its conntent and create a list of files you want to save. The list needs to include the File's path as well as well  as the file name File names or the script needs to know an output desternation folder path.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds like exacly what i need, but could you explain in more detail?

( A large chunk of my job is batch renaming large numbers of files with specific names ( part numbers ). I used to do this with a MAC Terminal script, but an OS update has broken it )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines