• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Photoshop keyboard shortcuts custom presets from an iMac to import them from a Macbook?

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a custom set of keyboard shortcutsI use in my iMac. I want to also use them in my Macbook.
Edit > Presets > Export/Import doesn't have them listed.
Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

The presets are about the various preset panels, such as Gradients, Styles, Patterns, etc.

The keyboard shortcut settings are in a totally different place. You will find them in:

/Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings/Keyboard Shortcuts.psp

Just copy that to the same location on the other Mac.

If you made custom workspaces or some other custom settings, you’ll find them in the same Settings folder.

For future reference:

Preference file functions, names, locations | Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The presets are about the various preset panels, such as Gradients, Styles, Patterns, etc.

The keyboard shortcut settings are in a totally different place. You will find them in:

/Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings/Keyboard Shortcuts.psp

Just copy that to the same location on the other Mac.

If you made custom workspaces or some other custom settings, you’ll find them in the same Settings folder.

For future reference:

Preference file functions, names, locations | Photoshop (Adobe support article)

The keyboard shortcut settings location is listed in that article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines