• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyedropper and Fill Tools not working?

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant get my eye dropper or fill tools to work. Have tried resetting all presets. no idea what to do?! HELP!

both have a weird icon next to them and just come up as the circle with a line through it when i hover over the workspace.

eyedrop.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

your screenshot is showing "  3D material Eye dropper " and " 3D Material Drop Tool "

Reset the  your Tool bar

Eyedropper.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your screenshot is showing "  3D material Eye dropper " and " 3D Material Drop Tool "

Reset the  your Tool bar

Eyedropper.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked perfectly. Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem.  I have reset it to the default and it is no longer in 3D, however, when I use the brush tool and press the command key to get another color from the picture I am editing, the background color changes rather than the foreground.  I think I may have hit a function key and it may be an easy fix.  However, I have tried several different things and can't get the eyedropper or brush to give me the color I choose in the foreground.  It chooses the color in the background.  Any idea what I did to get this to not work.  I have used it all the time in the past and now it doesn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me as well.. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks You So Much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 3D Material eyedropper tool doesn't work....why..i try to use this tool and select the object but not show sample in the drawed box....could you help me?Screenshot (143).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines