Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

failed to sign in to adobe creative cloud

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I failed to sign in to adobe creative cloud. Does anyone know how to fix this? When I click the sign-in button, the page doesn't change, it just keeps popping up the error in the same window.Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.28.17 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. My adobe cloud is already the latest version, and the other 3 solutions doesnt apply to me since I am a macOS user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try this for Mac OS in the link I posted:

111.png

Adobe apps must store and retrieve license information on your computer. Occasionally, an app is unable to store or retrieve this information because of issues in the license storage on your computer.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue.

MACOS

• Go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access.

• In the upper-left corner, under Keychains, select login.

• Remove the following entries. To remove them, right-click and select Delete.  
    • Adobe User Profile Info
    • Adobe User OS Info

• Relaunch the Creative Cloud desktop app.

WINDOWS

• Open Services manager (press the Start key and type Services).

• In the list of Services, right-click on Credential Manager.

• Select Restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

Thank you for this information, I finished the first 3 steps, but couldn't find a way to relaunch the creative cloud. Then I just reinstalled a new creative cloud. But after installing it, there's a window popping up saying open creative cloud which never happens, and I can only find an application called "creative cloud helper" in my application list. I think right now I have another problem installing creative cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines