• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fastest Way to Crop Multiple Images

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several RAW camera images. Each image has 4 planks of wood in it that are different colors. I need to create an 8.5" x 11" showing 1"x1" swatches of each color.

What would be the best way to batch-crop these images? Or do I crop them one by one on the artboard (which I seem to have difficulty with because even though I have the image layer selected, it crops the artboard to)? I need a total of 73 swatches when I'm done.

I attached one of the images as an example. I'm on a Mac Pro as well.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could load all the files into one document. Set a snapshot in the history. Crop to the first plank, Then size the file to 1"X1", and then move all the cropped layers to a new file, Go back in history and repeat for each plank. When Done, use align and distribute for each row that you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds interesting. I'll have to try that out. Thanks for the suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines