• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill Colour Tool Not Working

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, Photoshop newbie here, i am trying to colour in using the fill option, and when black is selected it is colouring in white and/or going very fuzzy. It was working fine then i coloured a few different objects in and all of a sudden it has come up like this (see screenshot) when i try to fill. screenshot photoshop.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as can be judged from your screenshot it seems to work just as expected, given that the base image is some noisy pattern. the fill would simply not progress beyond the parameters you have defined in the settings. Your image is rather low-res for that kind of work to begin with. All that said, you may want and need to look into other techniques liek actualyl extracting the contours with selections or manual tracing annd then fill them. i realyl can't see a quick and dirty way that would give the result you seem to expect here.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thank you for your reply, the image itself is actually not too bad quality, i have worked with worse qual images before and not had this issue, i have attached a normal copy of it here, the one you can see on the first post is what happens when i try and fill in the background. Thank you 167010081_943221766447145_7142303237008831271_n.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a better example i have a video but not sure how to upload, trying to colour the background black, black colours selected on the swatch and when i click fill it is going yellow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines