• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

filter gallery

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys i need help with filter gallery. I cant do anything with my filters all the time they are making my photo looking like paper and photo cant be even seen in the picture. I will post picture, and filters are in yellow color all the time idk why or how to fix it. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to see the image with visible layers panel to check what layer the filters are applied to…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the yellow color, check what colors are selected for your foreground and background colors before going to the Filter Gallery. Halftone Pattern will use those colors. Other filters in the gallery may use your image's colors. Halftone Pattern / Line should still show your image, so make sure that you have your image layer selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines