Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

First Ever PS Interior Render

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  

I have created my first ever 'render' of a kitchen I have designed and I'm needing ideas / help to make this look better. I recognise I have only really scratched the surface of Photoshop and would love some expert knowledge/help as to how I can develop this image further so that it is somewhat artistic (not necessarily photo realistic). I have seen some incredible 'post production' effects/filters but don't really know where to start so thought I'd get some ideas here. Welcome all suggestions! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can quickly apply a different look by adding a Color Lookup adjustment layer. Here's how:

1. Go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Color Lookup... (or click on the middle icon at the bottom of the Layers panel and select Color Lookup...)
  2. In the Properties panel with the adjustment layer selected, use the dropdown menu to the right of 3DLUT File to select the first one, 2Strip.look
  3. While that dropbox is highlighted with a blue stroke, you can use your down arrow key on your keyboard to move down to the next option in the dropdown menu to quickly try out the different looks (while it's highlighted, you can also use the up arrow key to go back up)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines