• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixing the rotate commands Wacom Products/Photoshop CC...

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2014 Jan 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all does anyone know how to fix the rotate command with Wacom products and Photoshop CC?

I've heard of people having issues with CS6, and their rotate canvas command not working, but I'm having no issues at home.
At work with CC is where the issue is for me...

I know you can manually rotate using Alt+F13/14... but that does no good on a PC...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-K

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean rotate the canvas, or part or all of the image?

If the canvas, then the r key lets you do that, and Escape cancels it.  Or if you have an Express wheel on your tablet, the last position lets you rotate with the wheel.

If you want to rotate parts of the image, then Free Transform is probably the tool you need, but we need more info to give a better answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it... for some reason my OpenGL was off...

Any idea if Adobe and Intel Graphics Cards are still not getting along? That might be the issue given that our IT/Computer Builder probably didn't research anything and I DEFINITELY have an Intel card in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm...   IT guys and computer builders.... Don't ya just love em?  NOT!!!   I have just got my main system back from my IT man, and he completely ignored the detailed instructions I gave him.  He removed the brand new Crucial 850W PSU I wanted fitted, and put back the original ADATA unit which has an intermittent fault, because it was easier for him!  So he had to hunt round for enough power leads for all the drives I have fitted, and used a piece of crap cracked SATA power connector which fell off when you looked at it.  It's probably not his fault, but I have had to replace the Velociraptors that were in a raid0 as my Project drive.  I told the shop it was not an easy fix, but they gave him an hour, and I'd have had to wait another three days for his next free slot.

So sorry to hijack your thread with my rant, but it is apparently socially unacceptable to go into the shop with my wife's rolling pin (see I am even getting sexist now!) and beat some sense into them, so sounding off here is next best thing.  [/rant off]

OK, see if your IT guy will listen long to be told he needs to get the drivers from here.

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect/graphics

Then, when he has finished, check to see the driver version, and fall off your chair in surprise if he has actually taken your advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines