• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flourishes and Samantha upright to Samantha itiacs font

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a water make in photoshop and im looking for flourshies or font that have flourishes in them to enhance my water mark.  Can some one help me with this please does photoshop have a reposotory  where I can find them

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, maybe font like this one?

https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/dolly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the best flourished fonts no longer come as standard with Photoshop,  What you can do is select Script from the font type, and scroll through with the Character panel open, and look for the most ligature options at the bottom of the panel

image.png

Or just plain Google Flourished fonts

280+ Free Flourished Fonts (Say that 10 times fast!) (fontspace.com)

I imagine you'll know that you can convert text into a shape layer so that can copy parts of the workpath to combine with your own graphic?  People are going to tell you that Illustrator is a better tool for this, and they are probley right, but not much help if you only have Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using the Glyphs panel (found within the Window menu)? This allows you to quickly see all of the characters contained within a font. Be sure to check out the dropdown menus within the Glyphs panel as these can show only the characters within particular categories such as Symbols or Ornaments. "Bickham Script" is a great font with a range of flourishes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want a free font, include the word "Ornaments."  That's the term for the little extra swooshes and things. "Flourishes" isn't what you want. If you can pay, here are some that I have that include oraments:

ADOBE-HOLLYHOCK--ORNAMENTS.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines