• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum?

Guide ,
Feb 11, 2011 Feb 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I going mad or has any body else noticed this… The most recent posts across several forums appear different on my home mac as to what I was seeing on the work mac today. One left logged in one not. May be I should shut this one down and restart see if that makes a difference… I did notice a few times being locked out but this is weird… a ghost in the machine…

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have seen some problems as well. I have have seen posts on my machine that are not there when you go to the forum. Also updated posts being futher down the list than they should be. The Jive software is going crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I got two emails, one for Mark's and one for Paul's post but when I go to the forum I don't see the topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning Paul had answered 2 posts here… When I got to work they were gone… I posted my forum question but it disappeared into the ether until you answered. I've quit out n back in all very groundhog day… Thought I was loosing it for a while… I thought 'turn it off and back on' fixed everything!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, something screwey is going on with the forums today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, something is screwey with the forums.

I've just asked the admins about it (and got an error when trying to post, damit).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I made a post today at work and it isn't showing up at all from my home computer...unless I view it from my "Your Stuff" tab.  Mine was a post about replacing swatches and text at around 12pm on Friday in Illustrator Scripting...anyone able to see it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 12, 2011 Feb 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw it on one mac but after re-launching its gone… I think people who created 'new' topics around that time may need to re-ask those questions… I looks like a couple got ate up by the system…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 12, 2011 Feb 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's more likely that it's a connection problem between replicated servers.

Don't repost, just wait.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Feb 13, 2011 Feb 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks as if the problem still exists, I am getting the RSS feed but the new posts are not showing on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 13, 2011 Feb 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the problems are continuing.

The admins are looking into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 14, 2011 Feb 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still seeing some topics as (updated) and emboldened… Yet the most recent post is NOT the one listed either time or person…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2011 Mar 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»Only this Forum«-searches seem to be messed up.

This forum might not be in top shape …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it appears to be your turn to have naming isues… x07s4V get that sorted you'll loose your threads… You may well end up like mine…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eek, »c.pfaffenbichler-xO7s4V« … well, I guess it’s only »fair« to affect someone else for once.

Sorry I have to ask, but who can sort stuff like that out?

http://forums.adobe.com/people/adobe-admin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I just added mine to another name problem post here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments

But I wasn't myself that day so I don't rightly recall…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines