• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FREEZING NOT WORKING UPDATE MADE IT BROKEN

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning I was just wondering who I would be getting into contact about Adobe software not working I have Adobe Photoshop 2021 and I pay every single month you guys did an update and now everything is freezing when I open up the software now the 3D mode to extrude circles objects are freezing instantly and I've been paying for this service for months and now you guys didn't update and it's freezing everything I don't really appreciate that I have to pay for something that doesn't work I can't even take a screen video of it because it just doesn't want to work anymore and not even open up I still like using the software but I do not like how it is working now I will be sending picture of my specs please let me know if I can do anything on my end I am a small business and I really need this to be fixed as soon as possible please and thank you

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does your mac have an NVIDIA card. If so you may not be able to resolve your issues. Apple and Nvidia have long since gone their separate ways and no further updates to "CUDA" for eg for mac users will be available. You can try and toggle the "deactivate native canvas" in prefs and see if that may help you but unfortunately it is what it is.

You may also want to reset your prefs as a last try too.

/G

Screenshot 2021-08-10 at 08.47.50.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see the attachments that I sent with the email I have a iMac computer 5k 27-inch 2019 3GHz 6-core Intel core i5 

8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 

Radeon pro 570x 4GB 

Been using Photoshop for almost a year now and then you guys did an update on the software and nothing works even tried it this morning and it doesn't want to open so  this is on your end can you please help me figure out the issue because it was working all along and then you guys had to do an update and now nothing works I can't even open up the software when I even do it gives me just the homepage not a new layer or anything please help me by company bin  on hold for a while now 

I spent over $3,000 on this computer and now you're telling me it is what it is p

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@matteo6C19 

You are not really addressing Adobe here, this is a user to user forum which is answered by volunteers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whe you open PS go to Pref's General and hit the button at the bottom of the screen that says Reset Preferences on quit.  Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 8.23.58 AM.png

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that and the 3D extrusion still freezes

Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only thing that I'm thinking about the new update needs more RAM and I only have 8 gigs of RAM but I really need help it's been like this for a month now

Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downgrading to a previous version from the Creative Cloud app

2021-08-10 16_27_01-Re_ FREEZING NOT WORKING UPDATE MADE IT BROKEN - Adobe Support Community - 12307.png

2021-08-10 16_27_26-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I do pay a monthly fee to get the newest software so it's still kind of a nuisance and annoying that I have to pay a monthly fee and I can't even get the newest update

Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I downgraded the version that is working is version 21.2.10 and that's a 20/20 version the 2021 version version 22.4.3 is not working

There's any way to contact Adobe and saying that I pay a month fee for an old version can I get a discount

Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your preferences / performance and make sure use graphics processor is checked.  Then tell me what system you have (CPU Ram graphics processor etc) The reason for that is you are describing a GPU intensive process.  Back in the day PS users experienced some very slow processes.  Not simply because of Adobe coding, but also because of poor hardware.   

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
So I downloaded an older version 2020 version and it's working great now and faster why do you think the 2021 version it doesn't work I pay for the 2021 version

Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines