• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full Screen Mode with Menu Bar, image repositions on screen

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the newest update for Photoshop CC (which I installed 10/19/17) there is a problem using Full Screen Mode with Menu Bar. Unless the image is zoomed in so that it's past the parameters of your screen size, any time you click on a different layer, the image repositions to the center of the screen. It's like it's set to snap to center. This new obnoxious quirk is highly detrimental to my usual workflow.

My current workaround is to use the other Full Screen Mode (without Menu Bar), toggling 'F' again when I need the Menu Bar for something, and another couple times to get me back to the non-snapping Full Screen. This is definitely less than optimal but I can't figure out why it started doing that or how to change it in any of the Settings.

Anyone have something that actually fixes the problem instead of using a workaround? I'm planning a call Adobe tomorrow to find out more.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's annoying... same problem.  Please update if you find an answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried twice to call Adobe and was on hold for over an hour one of those times. Never got through before hanging up. I went through a chat session today and got all the information to very nice chat help person. Though the person I chatted with had no answers at this time, they got everything reported to engineering and promised to follow up with me when there was any information to update on this issue. I'll post back here when I have more to share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hum... I'm also getting a screen flicker randomly... then PSD feel laggy after

It's like a screen redraw or graphics problem.

Also having crashes too

I'm on a Mac Book Pro running High Sierra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines