• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

generative fill in Photoshop is missing. why?

Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i had generative fill antil recent and now (maybe in one of the updates?) - and now its gone. why? and how to restore it .

im talking about regular Photoshop, not BETA.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

If you mean the little contextual task bar you can find it at the bottom of the window menu right after tools.

If you mean that generative fill doesn't appear on this bar, it only shows with an active selection

If something else… I do not know (except that it requires an internet connexion)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean the little contextual task bar you can find it at the bottom of the window menu right after tools.

If you mean that generative fill doesn't appear on this bar, it only shows with an active selection

If something else… I do not know (except that it requires an internet connexion)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you! you right 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines