• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generative Fill - why does it insert a new person when I ask for a change?

Enthusiast ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens so much that I've kind of given up on the generative fill. Am I doing something wrong? 

I open a portrait, or head shot, and I select subject and then with generative fill I'll type things like "make him balding" or "give him a receding hairline" or things like that, and every single time Adobe inserts a picture of a completely different person. 

Am I missing something? It seems so easy. I've tried a million prompts, and every time I get a new person. I want the same person I selected in the headshot. What am I doing wrong? I said "receding hairline" , I didn't say take off his clothes and give me a new person.... 

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 12.22.54 PM.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

watch some videos on gernerative fill. You can select his hair like I did and choose balding. If you make more targeted smaller selections, I thnik you will have better luck. Your selection made all of him bald.

Screen Shot 2023-09-29 at 3.05.20 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. That was something else. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines