• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gif made from photoshop plays in black background

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made this gif in photoshop but it outputs in black background in mobile and i also have problems when converting this gif file to mp4 format .It doesnt play the complete frames in final output video in vlcmedia player but  it plays complete frames in windows media player. I tried all the online converters but all of them converts into this unfinished stage while playin in vlc.but that doesnt concern me much..what concerns me is when i view it in my mobile device it plays in black background.So im guessing all this problems are connected somehow.Is there a solution to this?gyani.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Your gif has a transparent background (i.e. no background). The browser/player has to substitute transparency with solid pixels and it sounds like your mobile device is using black.

If you want a white background make the gif with white background layer

Add white background:

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your gif has a transparent background (i.e. no background). The browser/player has to substitute transparency with solid pixels and it sounds like your mobile device is using black.

If you want a white background make the gif with white background layer

Add white background:

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou so much Dave!t worked good! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines