Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Graphics Processor is incompatible- Adobe Photoshop CC 2022

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphics Processor is incompatible shows and show. My graphic driver is uptodate. plz help me to fix this error in Adobe Photoshop CC 2022

2021-10-31_12-52-24.jpgdown while work

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got exactly the same:

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact driver version are you using ?

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Newest:

Zrzut ekranu 2021-11-02 091813.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled my graphic driver then reinstall. When it will ask express or custom installation plz choose Custom. It will not overwrite, fresh instation will create. am using TUF-GTX1660S-O6G-GAMING graphic card with PS CC 2022 version. this method solved 

Error:

Driver update recommended
OpenCL Unavailable

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive tried this solution (even few times) but the problem still occurs.

I've tried to downgrade Photoshop to 2021 version and also have checked on my old CS6 Photoshop and it seems this is graphic card problem, not newest Photoshop, coz got this error everywhere.

CC 2021:
Zrzut ekranu 2021-11-04 192109.jpg

CS6:
Zrzut ekranu 2021-11-04 191944.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

I've got today a similar problem... How can I solve it, if it could be at all? If not so, how can I get back PS 2021? Thanks for your help!

Attila

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another one here with the same message for one of my users, after updates to Photoshop (GTX 1650TI on Dell XPS)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also on Dell XPS...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Make sure you take the GPU driver update direct from NVidia (not Dell)

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

Use their Studio driver ( the latest listed is 472.39 so not sure where you are getting 496.xx from)

On installation choose Advanced Options and then Clean Install. That will ensure that remnants of the old driver are removed and overwritten

Dave

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have chosen Game Ready instead of studio... Now i will try with Studio, maybe it will help.

Zrzut ekranu 2021-11-04 231350.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, problem semi SOLVED for me.NVIDIA Studio drivers with Clean Instalation worked.

The thing is, i forgot to mention i'm using dock station for my notebook (dell xps)... So when i use laptop screen it's all fine - GPU acceleration works, but when connected to 2 montitors via dock station (i-tec 5k dock station with usb-C and 2x display ports), its still grey out, witch is as supposed to be i guess coz dock gots its own 'graphic card' right?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I was having the exact same problem, since I use two monitors on a dell docking station. I have however found a work around. I am now using my main graphics monitor directly connected to the HDMI port for my laptop and using the other monitor on the docking station as before. Seems to work fine. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thanks! I will check this solution!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, I need your help here. I am facing the same problem and I am using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750.  When I check the site for updated drivers it shows me only GeForce Game Ready drivers. Can this be used to solve this problem?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not Dave, but on mine you select the Studio Driver from the drop down on their site.....

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill, thanks for your response.  When I check I only receive driver updates for GeForce Game ready drivers..

My system says: GeForce GTX 750 / Standard

But I am not finding any studio updates for this.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on a desktop machine.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It looks like Studio drivers are not available for the GTX750.

Unfortunately that GPU will not meet the requirements for the current version of Photoshop in that :

a. It does not support DirectX 12 (only DirectX 11)

b. It has only 1GB VRAM whereas the minimum requirement is 1.5GB

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue here as well. Running an RTX 3050TI 4gb with the latest available driver. Tried both express and custom install options both through the Gforce Experience app and then manually. No change whatsoever. Keeps getting the same error...

Prabath5EC7_0-1637695315854.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Prabath5EC7 

Can you go to Photoshop's Help>System Info and click on "Copy". Then paste the info here.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JJMack_0-1637706893624.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines