• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Guardar PNG con perfil de color Adobe RGB 1998

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, tengo un problema, hace unas pocas semanas empecé a notar diferencias en archivos. Quizá tenía que renovar un archivo que ya había usado (hago camisetas de fútbol), y cuando el mismo archivo .psb en el que tengo mi diseño lo guardo en PNG, muestra colores diferentes a algún otro archivo PNG que haya guardado antes. Analizando me di cuenta que el archivo PNG anterior tiene el perfil Adobe RGB 1998 incrustado, y los que yo guardo ahora, no, al guardar en PNG se guardan sin perfil incrustrado, y el perfil genérico que usa es el sRGB (el mismo que Windows si no me equivoco), entonces en el visor de Windows se pueden notar diferencias de color (cuando lo abro en PS se pone bien, porque mi espacio de trabajo es RGB 1998).

Yo puedo guardar los PNG con el perfil ICC incrustado, marcando esa casilla en la pantalla de Guardar como, pero se una práctica que no tengo acostumbrada, y trabajo con muchos archivos. Antes, cuando aparentemente se guardaban con el perfil incrustrado,  yo nunca lo marcaba, simplemente ponía Guardar como, formato PNG y guardar, y listo, no sé por qué ahora tengo que tildar yo esa opción en cada archivo.

Existe una forma de dejar como predeterminada la opción de incrustrar el perfil Adobe RGB 1998 al guardar como PNG?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

"I can save the PNGs with the ICC profile embedded, checking that box on the Save As screen, but it is a practice that I am not used to, and I work with many files. 

- - - -

Is there a way to default the option to embed the Adobe RGB 1998 profile when saving as PNG?"

I think you will have to check 'embed' each time you save. For some hard-to-explain reason it appears that Photoshop has been set-up to not embed by default when saving as PNG.

"Quick Export" as PNG doesn’t embed (or offer the opt

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I can save the PNGs with the ICC profile embedded, checking that box on the Save As screen, but it is a practice that I am not used to, and I work with many files. 

- - - -

Is there a way to default the option to embed the Adobe RGB 1998 profile when saving as PNG?"

I think you will have to check 'embed' each time you save. For some hard-to-explain reason it appears that Photoshop has been set-up to not embed by default when saving as PNG.

"Quick Export" as PNG doesn’t embed (or offer the option)

"Export As" has embed unchecked as default. 

Hard to know why your setup has changed its behaviour, maybe you updated Photoshop?

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Is there a way to default the option to embed the Adobe RGB 1998 profile when saving as PNG?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Hard to know why your setup has changed its behaviour, maybe you updated Photoshop?"

Yes, I always have the latest version of the program, I have automatic updates activated. I thought on that, but I don't remember exactly when I saw this change for the first time, so I don't know wich version has changed it.

I'll check 'embed' then. Thanks for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome, I hope that will be a usable solution for you

If you feel it’s the correct answer then please mark it as such so others can see the solution

(albeit a workaround to what you wanted) . 

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines