• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hand Tool Taking Over the Adobe Creative Cloud software while using the latest MacOS 12.4 Monterey

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I uploaded to the latest version of the Creative Cloud software, my applications became unusable by only showing the hand tool in the work area of the program.  I reviewed the options that others in this support community with out much success.  But I found out that the problem was also across the different applications in the CC and that lead me to my computer OS.   I tried to back track to a previous version of the software but had issues with my Time Machine.  The only option that I had was to redownload the operating system to my computer, thinking maybe my last upgrade had an issue with the upgrade.  Sure enough, that fixed my hand tool issue and made my Adobe Suite of software running properly.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you can first try to completely reinstall the CC with this tool:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines